Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

We have so much to be thankful for...

This Thanksgiving we celebrated with family and friends at my parents house. Mike and I were going to host the dinner, but my parents graciously offered so that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing! It was nice not to have to worry about cleaning the house and then picking up afterwards. Next year I will repay the favor!
After dinner Ummie Mike threw the football to the kids in the backyard. They all had such a great time - including Ummie Mike!

We have so much to be thankful for this year... we have an amazing family and are surrounded by wonderful friends and we have been blessed to experience being pregnant to just name a few. This day is such an important day to really sit back and thank God for all of his blessings!

No comments: