Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week 38 Dr. Appt.

Today marked the last doctor's appt. that we will have before Sayer's scheduled arrival next Wednesday.

Dr. Abney confirmed that I was still making progress in my exam today, so she scheduled our induction for next Wednesday, December 17th.

Mike and I are more than thrilled to know that at the very latest we will have our little baby boy in our arms in 7 days. Just thinking about it brings tears of joy to my eyes. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by and how amazing the entire experience has been - I can't even imagine what next Wednesday is going to be like. I am sure that it will be the most amazing day of our lives!

Please pray for a healthy baby boy and a positive labor and delivery experience!

to date = 38 lb. weight gain

1 comment:

The Yates Family said...

How very exciting! Joey and I will be praying for you, Mike, and baby Sayer. I hope you have an amazing experience and can't wait to hear all about it. Congrats again!