Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last Belly Pic...

This will be the last belly picture that I will post for this pregnancy. We are at 39.5 weeks and will go in tomorrow morning for a scheduled induction.

I can't even begin to express how excited, yet nervous I am about tomorrow. The more that I think about the actual labor process and birth, the more nervous I get. I just pray that everything goes as planned and our little boy enters this world healthy and happy.

I am definitely going to miss watching my belly grow and the excitement and anticipation of every change that comes with being pregnant. I was blessed to have a wonderful experience and for that I am thankful.

We will post pictures of Sayer just as soon as we are able. Please remember us in your prayers tomorrow.

No comments: