Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Well Check

Sayer had his first baby well check on Friday. The doctor's office checked his measurements and overall health and everything checked out perfectly. Sayer had lost down to 7.6 pounds before he was released from the hospital, but 9 days later he had regained back to his original birth weight of 8 pounds. Very impressive as per the doctor! He said that whatever we were doing, to keep doing it because he is gaining weight just as he should be. YEAH - Success!


Sayer discovered his thumb this past week and has enjoyed comforting himself with it. What a cute sight. I tried to capture a picture, but I was a bit too late!


I have my 2 week post operative appt. tomorrow where hopefully I will be released to resume most normal activities - including driving. I am feeling pretty good, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that the doctor thinks I am doing as well.

4 comments:

Searcey said...

What a cutie, he has already changed so much from when we last saw him. We are looking forward to watching him grow. Glad your appt went well.

Marci said...

He is so cute Ashley!! I was so excited when you started posting stuff about Sayer. I hope you are starting to feel back to normal and know that I am thinking of you.

The Yates Family said...

WOW! Congratulations you two. Sayer is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad Amber "introduced" us :) Can't wait to watch him grow!

-Alisa

jpruitt said...

He has changed so much already! I'm thinking (at this point) that he looks a lot like daddy...

Jaime