Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Rare Post by a Humbled Man

I should first let the reader know that this is Mike......not Ashley. Ahhh yes, those of you who know me, know that I have a tendency to make fun of Ashley for her blogging ways. So why would I submit an entry? I feel the need to express what I am feeling for Ashley and Sayer. You all know that Sayer Michael was born on December 17 at 8:19pm. Ashley, the love of my life, gave birth to our baby boy and changed our lives forever. You've probably heard this before from a new parent, but.......I never thought I could love something or someone as much as I love my beautiful wife and baby. I am a man of few words so I will wrap this up with by saying:
  • Thank you Ashley for carrying Sayer in your belly, taking good care of yourself, and sacrificing many things to ensure our buddy is healthy.
  • I love you, Ashley, more than words can say.
  • Welcome home, baby Sayer, you will be loved by Mommy and Daddy.

  • I love you, Sayer, more than words can say.

  • Thank you to Grammy and Papa, Mimi and Grandpa, Uncles and Aunts, additional family and friends for surrounding our family with love.
  • I am looking forward to the good, the bad, the easy, the difficult, the joys, the concerns, the ups, and downs of parenthood.

Merry Christmas Ashley and Sayer.............Daddy loves you both so much!

1 comment:

Kris Trovero said...

Mike, congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your first child! Also congrats on your new position.

Feel free to drop me an note via email at ktrovero@yahoo.com.

Have a great New Year!