Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Week 36 Dr. Appt.

This afternoon we had our 36 week doctor appt and we were finally back with Dr. Abney after being on a rotation schedule for the last 4 appointments.


My blood pressure is still great and I actually was down a pound from last week (32 pounds). YIPPEE!

She confirmed that I am dilated to 1 cm. I forgot to ask her what % effaced I was - I'll have to ask next Wednesday. The exam was not very comfortable today... Mike and I just giggled at my reaction because that is nothing like what childbirth is going to feel like - I am sure. YIKES!

I asked her how far past my due date she would let me go and she said two weeks - which would put me into 2009 :-( Hopefully we won't go over our due date and this little boy will make his entrance a bit early! As long as we can get through this week we would then no longer be considered pre-term if we had him.

28 days to go!!!!!!

No comments: