Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Braggin' Rights Game... U of I takes it again

Tuesday night marked the annual Braggin' Rights basketball game... MU vs. U of I.

Mike and I were excited to dress Sayer up for the game, but we couldn't agree on what to dress him in. I gave in and let Daddy dress him in blue for Illinois. I have to admit it was pretty cute to see Daddy holding his son in his Illini outfit. Thanks Grammy and Papa.

We did put a different bootie on each of his feet - one for MU and one for U of I. That's as much Tiger as I could sneak in for this game. Maybe next time?
I am sad to admit that the Tigers didn't pull out a win... as long as Mike and I have been together the Tigers haven't had a win in this basketball game. Bummer! I think Sayer woke up and was ashamed of how Mommy's Tigers played!

No comments: