Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Another long standing tradition, that was changed this year, was where Christmas morning was celebrated. Traditionally, Mom, Dad, Jason, Mike and I open our gifts on Christmas morning at my parents house. This year they brought the gifts to our house and we celebrated here.

We enjoyed a leisurely morning with breakfast, opening gifts, enjoying each others company and cuddling Sayer. I have to say that the only gift Mike and I needed this year came in a small package on December 17th. Having a healthy, happy baby boy is all that we could have asked for. Each and every day we feel extremely blessed by God's goodness!

Christmas afternoon was celebrated at Aunt Stacy and Uncle Ed's with the rest of the family. Kelly and Stacy prepared the entire Christmas meal so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I have the best sisters! They made sure that Sayer and I were comfortable and taken care of the entire day. We had a wonderful meal, then we had a great time playing Balderdash. I love it when everyone is home... Jason and Kelly are a riot when they are together.

We look forward to the holidays next year and are hopeful that Grammy and Papa will be in KC so they can celebrate with us!

No comments: