Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gus comes home...

Gus finally came home after being at my parents house for the first couple of weeks. I wasn't really sure how he would react to Sayer, but to my surprise, he was more interested in all of the new stuffed toys than he was the new little person in the house.

I thought that he might be a bit jealous since he's been our "baby" for so long, but he has surprised us in a positive way. Although he does try to get close to me any chance he can get.

He still doesn't know quite what to think of the crying and fussing. And he definitely seems put out by the fact that we spend more time awake during the night than we spend sleeping.

I think in time and as Sayer gets bigger these two will be the best of pals!

No comments: