Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today you are You... That is Truer than True! There is No One Alive That is You-er Than You!

My beautiful baby boy is one! And we celebrated big for this special day.

Only once in your life will you ever have your first birthday celebration and I wanted to make sure that it was one that would never be forgotten. For this mama of two, it never will be.

From birthday invitations...

To birthday decorations...





To party favors...

And memories...



Dr. Seuss was EVERYWHERE!

















Lots of friends and family and a special smash cake made this birthday extra special for this special little boy.



















Greyson Jon - You are the light of my life. You have made this past year so memorable and special for your daddy and I. You have brought so much joy and laughter to our lives. You adore your brother and he absolutely adores you. I am so happy that you have each other. Over this past year you have grown so quickly! You pass milestones every other day and I do my best to capture every moment on film for you to relive one day. You are such a happy little boy. You smile and laugh all of the time. You really are a joyful baby... so laid back and easy going. You have the most beautiful eyes, long eye lashes and gorgeous smile. You are my beautiful baby boy! Sweetheart I had so much fun planning this first birthday party for you. Dr. Seuss was the theme and it was everywhere! You were surrounded by your family and lots and lots of friends to help you celebrate. You are loved more than you will ever know! I cant wait to watch you grow bigger and stronger every day of the rest of your life. I love you to the moon and back. Forever and Always - Mama

No comments: