Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend in Chicago!

Seven women... shopping... eating... laughing... making new friends... creating memories in Chicago - what great fun!

To top it all off celebrating my soon to be sister-in-laws last days as a single women - what could be better. I think for my mom and I this was a celebration that we had been waiting for for a long, long time!
Heidi said that we absolutely, positively had to make a stop at Garrett's popcorn and get the Chicago mix - caramel and plain. She was right - YUMMY!

And what would a visit to Chicago be without a stop at Gino's East? My husbands favorite pizzeria in Chicago - hands down!



Shopping at the eight story mall with this awesome Lego display...

and of course for my little boys - a picture of Mommy with Woody!

Dinner and Sangria at a Tapas bar...




Martini flights after dinner...



Stops at a few key Chicago sites...

And The Bean where Jason asked Heidi to marry him...




And a Chicago dog... I learned about the dog when I met Mike (he grew up about an hour outside of Chicago). My mom couldn't wait to have one! I think it met her expectations!


A personal shower for Heidi with lots of great gifts and a couple of FUNNY ones too (those pictures were not so appropriate for the blog :-))



An finally a dinner at Bin 38 - specializing in wine flights, cheese flights and meat flights. How cool was that?



And the amazing ladies that I got to spend the weekend with. I think that this needs to be an annual weekend where the ladies from Michigan, the ladies from Missouri and the lady from Tennessee can meet to have fun!

No comments: