Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Showering the Bride and Groom to be

One of my favorite things is putting on a good party and being the hostess with the mostest! This summer I had the opportunity to co-host a His and Her Shower for my brother and Heidi.

What fun it was to plan the party and watch them celebrate their upcoming wedding with those closest to them. It took me back to our His and Her shower that the Reinerts gave before our wedding. Such excitement and joy to celebrate such a special life event with those you love.

For those of us in Kansas City it was extra special to share this evening with Jason and Heidi since we don't get to see them often enough.

So, shower them we did... we love, laughter, tears and lots of gifts!






Sayer had lots and lots of fun helping them open every single gift. They were so gracious to let him share in their excitement!








And Sharon made the bouquet out of ribbons, just like she did for me all those years ago!





Love and Best Wishes to my best friend and brother Jason and my soon be be sister in law Heidi.

No comments: