Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Greyson's 1 Year Photos

Technically these were 15 month photos. I tried to take his 12 month photos myself, but they didn't end up turning out very good, so I decided to schedule a session early in the fall to get family photos in addition to his 12 month ones.

I think they turned out really good. What a handsome boy I have. I swear it's the long eyelashes and those deep brown eyes that makes him such a pretty boy.






The following photo is going to be hanging above my fireplace mantle, replacing the family photo we have from when Greyson was born. This truly captures Sayer's personality and his larger than life smile! In fact, every time I see this photo it makes me smile from ear to ear.

























I am so blessed to have such an amazing little family and two very healthy, happy children.
I love my boys!

No comments: