Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Much better night...

I am happy to report that last night was a much better night for Sayer and I. We both actually got about 8 hours sleep total. It's amazing how a couple of three hour blocks of sleep will make all of the difference in the world. I was up at 6:30 this morning and feel revived and energized. The little man is sleeping again after eating a healthy breakfast!

Today we have our newborn photo shoot. I am so excited. We are having them taken by a photographer in Independence. I have viewed her work on line and it is amazing - very Anne Geddes like. Thanks to Marci for the recommendation! Hopefully he will cooperate at our session and give us some unbelievable photos. I will share the link with everyone once they are available.

No comments: