Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Newborn pictures are here...

Sayer's newborn pictures have been posted to my photographers website and they are fabulous!

You can view them at the following link... www.m-mphoto.com. Once you are in the website go to PhotoCart > Portraits > 01-07 Ashley (he's the little one yawning with the baseball glove and baseball) > Password is Reik.

I placed an order today... YIKES... Mike just might kill me when he sees the bill. It was just so hard to choose. My little boy is so adorable!

ENJOY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!!

jpruitt said...

Wow...these turned out great! I'd have spent a bundle too.

Marci said...

Ashley, The pictures are absolutely adorable. Jodee and I looked at them at work the other day!!! I am glad that you liked her.

Heather said...

Hi Ashley!

You wear motherhood extremely well! And those pictures are precious! What a little man!

Congrats on everything!

Heather Bairow