Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Month Old

Sayer turned one month old on Saturday. It is amazing how fast the past month has gone by and how much our little boy has grown and changed!

I haven't had him officially weighed since he was two weeks old, but Mike and I weighed him on our scale at home and he is now approximately 10 pounds - which means that he has gained two pounds in one month. WOW! I can certainly tell that he is getting bigger and he has grown out of most of his newborn sleepers because he is so long.

This little man loves to EAT! I can't seem to feed him enough. I am nursing and supplementing 4 oz. bottles at every other feeding. When Mike was a baby he tripled his birthweight by 3 months! Hopefully Sayer won't grow at that rate or else I'll have a really big baby on my hands. Daddy wants a wrestler, but not a sumo wrestler.

1 comment:

The McMillian's said...

He is getting so big!! His hair looks like it has a slight tint of red in that picture. :) I agree though...he looks a lot like Mike. I can't wait to see him again soon!
Take Care