Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Newborn Pics...

Yesterday Mike and I took Sayer to the newborn photo shoot. WOW - what an experience!

When you have a newborn photoshoot with a naked baby, you are sure to end up covered in pee, poop and spit-up. While I was only pooped and spit up on, Daddy had the pleasure of not only experiencing those two things, but getting pottied on as well. If only you could have seen, the photographer, Mike and I working with Sayer to get him in position and wipe up the spit-up and poopie so we could get that perfect picture! Too funny! We just had to laugh.

This photographer we went to was awesome! She had so many tricks up her sleeve to get the perfect newborn shot. We had the vaccume cleaner running, the heating pad warming every surface that Sayer's naked body would touch and we had the blow dryer blowing warm air over both his body and his face. We also had the bottle and buca working overtime. By the time the shoot was over Mike and I were both pooped out (and on) literally.

I am sure that these pictures will turn out precious... some of the few that she showed us on her camera were AWESOME! They will be ready next Wednesday. I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

jpruitt said...

Hey, hon - I heard about your grandpa. Just wanted to send my condolences...I'm so glad he was around to meet little Sayer.

Marse said she's working with you to set a time for dinner...hope to see you soon!