Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Week 24

It is hard to believe that another 4 weeks have passed and it is time to post another belly picture. We are now at week 24 and I have to say the past several weeks have been extremely exciting.

I have been feeling Sayer move for awhile now and finally last night Mike was able to feel him too. I have been waiting for the day when Mike would be able to share in the excitement of being able to feel him move and finally that day arrived!

We were getting ready for bed and Sayer was really kicking, so I told Mike to put his hand on my belly. It only took a minute for Mike to say "Are you flexing your stomach?" I just laughed and said, "No, that's your son kicking!" He was in amazement.

Tonight after dinner we were sitting on the couch and I lifted my shirt so we could look at my belly and sure enough you could see my belly move as Sayer kicked and moved. It was awesome to actually see the movement from the outside!

I sit here in utter amazement as I type this just thinking about this little person in my belly moving, growing and developing. Mike and I already love this little boy more than words could ever express and we cannot wait to welcome him into this world and hold him in our arms. I can only imagine what that first instant of seeing our baby is going to be like!

Thank God for Miracles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are looking good!! its so much fun to feel them move isnt it? Just wait until your whole stomach moves from one side to the other