Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week 23 Doctor's Appt.

We went yesterday afternoon for our 23 week appointment.

Sayer's heartbeat is right on target and is very strong and my belly is measuring right where it should be... 24 cm. It's amazing to me how your belly measurement is in sync with what week of pregnancy you are in.

The biggest news that we received yesterday was that I had gained 10 pounds in 5 weeks! In the past I have gained around 2-3 pounds per month, so I had quite a jump at this appointment. She said that I was right on target with a 19 pound weight gain to date. I'm a bit nervous that I still have 17 weeks to go... hopefully that won't mean another 17 pound increase - YIKES!

I guess in the end, it really doesn't matter what I gain as long as I have a healthy little boy! My husband tells me that aside from a couple of key areas on my body, it doesn't really look like I have gained anywhere else. He is so sweet!

No comments: