Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Painting the Nursery

I am blessed to have such an amazing family!

Most of you who know me know how difficult it is for me to hand tasks off to other people. I am a self starter and a perfectionist and I like to do things on my own. Painting the nursery was not something that I was able to do since I am not suppossed to be around the paint fumes, so I was reliant upon my family to do it for me!

On Sunday, Mimi, Aunt Karen and Aunt KiKi came over to help Mike paint Sayer's nursery. I love the way it turned out... the colors are just what I wanted! I am so thankful and appreciative of their help. Words cannot even begin to express. We will be able to let Sayer know that his nursery was painted with love! Thank you Mimi, Aunt Karen and Aunt KiKi for your help! We love you!

The professional painters came on Tuesday morning to look at the room and hopefully they will be able to finish up the stripes over the next couple of weeks. Once that is done we can start moving the rest of the furniture into the room. I can't wait!

Emma and Uncle Jason playing Bubble Breaker

The boys watching football... not painting the nursery!

No comments: