Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

1st Day of the 3rd Trimester - Week 28

Today is Week 28 and Day 1 of our third trimester. I can hardly believe that I am 2/3rds of the way through this pregnancy. Sayer has been moving a lot lately and I think that is one thing that I am really going to miss at the end. I love to nudge my belly and feel him kick back.

I also love it when others can feel him moving! My mom loves to sit with her hand on my belly waiting to feel him - it is awesome to see her facial expression when she finally does.

Emma was over the other night and I told her that her cousin was kicking me and she put her hand on my belly and immediately said "I just felt him. He kicked me right there!" (as she showed the palm of her hand to Kelly). It was so cute!

Today I also went back for the 3 hour glucose test. They drew my blood four times during those three hours. OUCH! I should get the results back tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that I do not have gestational diabetes.

No comments: