Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holiday Light Tour

It was an impulse buy... a Groupon for a Holiday Light Tour in a stretch limo for 10 people. I thought it would be a great excuse for the adults in my family to get out for an evening sans kiddos. So, we did. We traveled to the Plaza for an evening of laughs, holiday lights and dinner... just the adults. A well deserved night that was for all!






We saw a lot of beautiful holiday light displays around Ward Parkway, but one of the stops we made was more of a spectacle than anything. We were allowed to get out of the limo at this stop to observe and admire... so admire I did. There are no words to describe what I saw, so I will let you come up with your own...






No comments: