Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Eve Brunch

Grammy's Christmas Eve Brunch... one of my favorite traditions!

She spoils us rotten throughout the year with lots and lots of really good food, but on this morning she goes all out! When we leave this brunch we all have happy tummies!

Sayer sat at the bar this year with his older cousins to enjoy the brunch. I think he smiled the entire time he ate... he was so happy to be a part of their crew!


My attempt to get a good picture of all the kids...

this is the best that I could do.









Greyson loves his Emma Grace. Any opportunity he has to sit on her lap, he does. And, any opportunity she has to pick him up and carry him, she does. They have such a cute relationship... I hope it always continues!

No comments: