Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

Santa paid a visit to the Reik boys this Christmas and boy was he good to them! He left them LOTS of goodies and even a personal letter. Now that's a good Santa Claus!

And this is the smile that I live to see... the smile of pure joy and excitement because of what he sees awaiting him at the bottom of the stairs!



And to the basement they go with their Mimi... what awaits them below?

more gifts from Santa... the BIG gifts...







I think it's fair to say that they were happy with what they saw!




Christmas Night... Mike, Jason and Dad preparing the meal this year. What a welcomed change. Now this is something that I could get used to.

And one of the best things about Christmas... spending it with family (all of my family), including those friends that are just like family. Especially when we don't get to see them but every other Christmas. Two of my favorite guys in the world... two of my three brothers!


And Great Uncles who give and help assemble work benches for their great nephews and LOVE doing it for them! So sweet.







As I mentioned in a previous post... Christmas is a time for family. I am so blessed to get to celebrate Christmas with my entire family. Most of us are in the same place and are blessed to be able to get to be together for this special holiday! I recognize that is rare and I am very thankful... especially for my boys! How lucky they are.

No comments: