Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Newborn Photos

I wouldn't normally share this link with everyone, but since there is no way that I can purchase every single pose of my children, I at least wanted to share these amazing pictures that Jennifer of Moments and Memories captured of my new baby, my boys and my family!

We took Sayer to Jennifer for his newborn pictures and I definitely wanted to take Greyson back to her. She has an amazing way with newborns and kids and she specializes in the Anne Geddes type of shots. I love the way these pictures turned out.

Narrowing these down is going to be a difficult task!

www.m-mphoto.com
go to photo cart
6/10 ashley
password: reik

1 comment:

jpruitt said...

These were just gorgeous...and I'm DEFINITELY seeing a resemblance between your two little guys. They won't be like Norah and Lucy (beyond the the fact that they're boys ;) - I have strangers who question me about whether or not they're biological sisters!