Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jiggle Jam!!

Mike and I had a BIG weekend planned for Sayer this past weekend, however plans changed when little man got sick. So, we didn't get to do everything that we had wanted, but we were able to make it to Jiggle Jam on Sunday.

Even though it was hot outside, there was plenty of shade and Sayer had a great time watching the people, watching the entertainment (Disney Channels Choo Choo Soul is who we watched perform), listening to the music, eating, chasing bubbles and dancing! I can't wait to take him back next year because I know that he will have even more fun then!







2 comments:

Marci said...

Oh my goodness Ashley, it looks like you had a great time. The videos are adorable!!!!

Marci said...

I love the videos!!! It looks like you all had so much fun, atleast Sayer looks like he had a blast dancing!!!