Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy BIRTH DAY Greyson Jon Reik!

Greyson Jon Reik was welcomed to the world on June 2, 2010 at 12:40. He weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19" long.

Having Greyson was a much different experience than I had with Sayer. With a scheduled c-section we didn't have to wait hours to meet our new little guy. We got to the hospital about an hour and a half before my scheduled surgery so I could get prepped. We hung out with most of our family prior to the c-section, then when they were ready for me I walked to the operating room with my nurse and got my spinal block when I got to the operating room. The entire experience was AMAZING! I was completely calm and collected in the operating room! I was more excited than I was scared. The entire staff was AWESOME! Less than an hour after getting to the operating room we met our little boy!






Hanging out in my room just prior to my c-section. Those we love most were there with us with the exception of Uncle Jason and Aunt Stace.

Greyson's arrival at 12:40




Holding my baby for the first time!


Back in the room and meeting Grammy for the first time.


Little Man after having his first bath

1 comment:

The McMillian's said...

Congratulations again Ashley and Mike. Greyson is beautiful!