Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Greyson's First Bath

Here are a few snapshots from Greyson's first bath at home. I remember giving Sayer his first bath and being completely nervous that I was going to hurt him. How different it is with number two... I know that no matter how much he cries, everything is going to be okay.

In some ways it is much easier to be a mommy the second time around, but in some ways it is much harder... especially when you have two under the age of two. I don't think I was at all prepared for how challenging things were going to be. I know, like all other moms of multiple children under two, that I will make it through and in a couple of years when both boys are out of diapers and able to play with each other I will look back on this time and smile!





No comments: