Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 Week / 18 Month Dr. Appt.

Today I took both boys for their well visits at the doctor.

Holy cow... what a different experience with two - thank goodness my mom was able to go with me. I don't think that I could've handled taking both by myself. Greyson cried the entire time that we were there and after Sayer got his vaccination he had crocodile tears as well! When the doctor told me that I could bring them both back together again for Sayer's one year appt. and Greyson's 6 month appt, I was thinking NO WAY! I think it will be easier to just take one at a time from now on!

As for the boys, Greyson is growing very well. He now weighs 8.6 lbs. as has gained a whole pound in just one short week. If he keeps eating as much as he does now he may catch up with Sayer! He has also grown 1.5 inches in just two weeks.

Sayer continues to be right on track... 97th percentile in both height and weight. He continues to grow and grow and grow. The doctor thinks that he'll be bigger than his daddy one day. I hope so!

No comments: