Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sayer's First Night in the Nursery

One of my goals before going back to work is to transition Sayer to his nursery. He has been sleeping in our bedroom in his Pack-N-Play since we brought him home. I decided to try moving him last night.

I am happy to report that he went right down in his crib and did a good job of sleeping through the night. We were up at 12:30 - 3:20 and 5:30, but that's pretty normal around here! We have a video monitor, so it was pretty funny to watch him as he stirred. There were times that he would lay there in the pitch dark with his eyes open just yawning and fighting sleep, but not make a peep! I am glad that I listened to Mike and kept that monitor. It was well worth the investment and it keeps me from having to run upstairs every time he fusses!

Let's hope that tonight goes as smooth as last night!

No comments: