Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rolling Over!

Yesterday was a first for Sayer Michael... he rolled over!

Mimi kept him while I went for a hair appt. and when I got back to her house, I put him on his tummy for some tummy time. I laid down beside him so my face was next to his and all of a sudden he rolled onto his side. He laid there for a couple of seconds, then he rolled the rest of the way over on his back! I was like "Yippee" and immediately called Daddy to tell him the news!

I know that Mimi was just as excited as I was to see Sayer roll over for the first time! Pretty cool little man!

We are gearing up for our 2 month check up tomorrow. He will get a couple of shots, so I am not looking forward to that, but we are excited to see how much he has grown!

No comments: