Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Clothes, Clothes and More Clothes!

I have loved being off on maternity leave, but as of today I only have 4.5 weeks left. I can't believe how fast 7.5 weeks have gone! Anyway, Mike jokes that I need to go back to work so I can support my shopping habit!

The nice days that we've had recently provide an opportunity for Sayer and I to get outside and most of the time we end up at Zona Rosa walking around and spending money on baby clothes. Last Thursday when it was nice we went to Dillards and found that infant clothes were 70% off! I mean how am I suppossed to pass up anything when it's 70% off? I walked out of that store with 20+ pieces of clothing - including several Ed Hardy sweatshirts and these cute sweatpants! I even bought a Hurley sweatshirt with a fauxhawk! I will get a good picture of Sayer in it and post it soon!

This kid has more clothes than I'll ever be able to dress him in. He has the biggest closet in the house and it's half full of clothes! It's just so hard to pass up a bargain!

1 comment:

Searcey said...

Cute!!! I have seen those there, unfortunatley Slayton was too big for them. And who said that boys don't have cute clothes? :)