Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Read to me!

On Super Bowl Sunday the family came over to watch the game with Sayer and I while Mike was in St. Louis at a conference. Sayer was chilling out on the floor and Emma decided that she really wanted to read to him. It was the cutest thing and I had to capture it on film! She was on the floor holding the book where he could see it as she read it to him. I really think that she thought that he could see the pictures! It was pretty sweet!

Emma was unphased by the fact that Sayer was screaming his head off and was not at all interested in the book. One of these days he will be intrigued by both pictures and books and I am sure he will be begging his older cousin to read to him!

No comments: