Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

"Dirty" Sunday...

As a family tradition on Sundays, we like to get together and have what we call "Dirty" Sundays.

I don't really remember how we came up with the name, but it is reserved for the day that we allow ourselves to eat dirty (non-healthy) meals! Not every family dinner on Sunday is "dirty", but most are! Last night we got together to have Chicago Style Hot Dogs and they were fabulous!

Once Lily and Will changed into their jammies I just had to get a picture. I am 100% positive that one day Will will pay me to burn this picture. I have a feeling he won't want me to show this one to his high school girlfriend!

Of course when I brought Sayer out in his jammies Mike made a similiar comment about how I had him dressed! I thought he was pretty cute - but daddy thought he looked like he was dressed in blue sherbert! How can you not think this little boy is CUTE?!

No comments: