Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We have a pre-schooler...

Now that we have tackled potty training, it is official Sayer is a Pre-schooler!

He started full time in the pre-school room last Monday and boy was he ready! He was ready to get back to class with all of his old friends and ready to make some new friends. His class has 24 kiddos - 4 girls and 2o boys! What a handful.

I cannot believe that I have a pre-schooler. It is amazing how fast time flies and how much Sayer is changing and growing and developing new skills every single day. Words and sentences come fast and furious in this house. I cannot believe the things that he remembers, understands, catches on to, repeats and uses in the right context. It is absolutely unbelievable to me. My son never ceases to amaze on a daily basis. It is the coolest thing that I have ever experienced.

Best of luck with pre-school buddy! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. We can't wait to watch you continue to grow! We love you sweetheart!

No comments: