Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Greyson's 1st Haircut

Finally, after months and months of begging from Mike I gave in and took Greyson for his very first haircut. This mama was not quite ready to get rid of her baby's curls, so this excursion was very bittersweet. It was all I could do to hold back the tears as I watched my little baby boy turn from a baby into a big boy! Oh what a haircut can do!

Greyson loved the mini hummer...


His Jack Nicholson "The Shining" look... WOW!


Cutting those curls! Give this little boy a dum dum and he is happy. He was so good during this experience!







And the final product... curls and waves! I knew he had his Papa and mama's hair, but this haircut just proved it! Goodbye Bieber hair (as the ladies at school called it) and hello Pepa hair!

You look so handsome buddy!

No comments: