Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sayer, the Stylist!

Look close... do you see it? Yes, the big hunk of hair right in the middle of his forehead that is missing? Last week at work I got the text message that most parents might dread...

Ms. Ashley - "Um, Sayer cut his hair today."
Me - "Really? Is it noticeable?"
Ms. Ashley - "It's right in the front."
Me - "Send me a picture."
Picture sent...
Me - "Ha... laughing out loud."

Isn't every child supposed to cut their hair at some point in time? I guess it's just something that I expected would happen at some point in time and it's just hair, right. And... thank God he's not a girl or I might be freaking out a little more.

Our stylist wasn't available until Sunday, so I let Sayer go almost a full week with his personal style. Way to go Buddy!


No comments: