Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Two peas in a pod!

When Greyson was a newborn I really thought that he and Sayer had distinctly different personalities...

Sayer was my bold, head strong, leader and Greyson was my quiet, sweet, laid back kid! As they have both grown over the past 18 months I have come to realize that their personalities are more and more alike.

They are both head strong, bold, leaders! They love to be the center of attention and they are both constantly on the move. Neither are laid back kids, so you can imagine that most days at our house things are a bit rambunctious, loud and crazy!

But, if you catch us at just the right time, you will find that these are two of the most caring, sweet, cuddly, loving boys that you will ever meet! They are truly two peas in a pod and as Sayer frequently likes to say "Greyson is my best friend."

That is what this momma lives to hear!



No comments: