Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Walking for Tiny Taylor!

I used to be one of those people that just assumed getting pregnant would result in delivering a happy, healthy baby. Several years, one miscarriage and two healthy babies later I know that is not a given. To go full term with a pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby is such a blessing and is not something that should EVER be taken for granted.

I have donated to the March of Dimes for the past several years, but this year I wanted to do more than just donate, because I do realize more than ever now just how blessed I am to have had two healthy, full term babies. So, we raised money and we walked to help support Tiny Taylor.

What a day that was for me as a momma as I walked with my boys to show support for such a great organization!

This picture along the row just amazes me... Taylor then...

And Taylor now... what a beautiful, happy, healthy girl she is! With much thanks to the March of Dimes!

Crafts, entertainment and fire trucks for the kids... because at this age Sayer and Greyson don't understand what we're walking for...




Thanks for letting us be a part of Team Tiny Taylor! We can't wait to show our support again next year!

No comments: