Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

A day of firsts...

As a child I remember frequent trips to Worlds of Fun with my parents. No matter how many times I had visited the park, there was always a sense of excitement to go and visit again! I always looked forward to riding the rides, sharing lots of laughter with my mom, dad and brother and having FUN!

This was Sayer's first trip to Worlds of Fun, and I'm not sure who was more excited about it... Him or Me!

Making memories with his best friends... Slayton and Ava Grace!




I have never been fearful of any ride.... roller coaster or otherwise. I am hopeful that my son will be just like me and I will always have a partner on any ride at any theme park that we visit. So far, he is on the right track... fearless and willing to try anything at least once!









He saw the next ride he wanted to conquer and he went for it...

literally... off and running for it...













and these boats... so many memories riding these boats when I used to visit Worlds of Fun as a kid.









No comments: