Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Mother's Day and Father's Day Creativity

I have to say that the gifts Mike and I received from the boy's this year for Mother's and Father's Day ranked at the top of the charts for 1) creativity and 2) ability to elicit tears. What awesome presents!!

Father's Day gift for Daddy. I don't even think Mike made it through the poem before his eyes welled up with tears and he said "Do they just try to make us cry on purpose?" I think it struck us because we know how soon these hand prints will be just a memory of how small the kids once were.



Mother's Day gift for me. My silly little boy "smiling" for the picture. And Greyson Jon holding the my very first Mother's Day present from him. What a work of art. Again... a wonderful keepsake of his hands and feet at this age.




Beautiful! Thanks boys. We love you!!

No comments: