Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Sayer!

What could be better on your 2nd birthday than coming home from your school holiday party to find a bouquet of balloons from Grandpa and Mimi and Uncle Jason waiting for you? I'm not sure what Sayer was more excited about... the balloons or seeing Uncle J (just kidding - I know without a doubt that it was seeing Uncle J)!


We had a little preview of the Elmo party that was to be... Sayer wore the Elmo hat that Aunt Heidi bought Uncle J to wear at Sayer's party. He thought that was pretty fun!


And he opened birthday presents from Mommy and Daddy and Ms. JoDe.



Sayer - I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were celebrating your first birthday. You have grown up so much this past year. You went from walking to running and running FAST!! You are so independent and you are constantly surprising mommy and daddy with everything that you know. You are a sponge... soaking up everything around you. You are all boy... you LOVE football and you love to wrestle and rough house with Daddy! You are kind and gentle with your little brother, even though you may not always show the same kind of patience and kindness to your peers. Right now everything is "MINE" and sharing is hard. But, you are a loving toddler and when I tell you that I love you and you whisper back I love you Mommy, my heart melts! You are the light of my life and you will always be my baby... even as you grow bigger and older! I have to hold tight to all of these precious moments and birthdays because they are going too fast. Happy 2nd Birthday son. I love you to the moon and back! Mommy

No comments: