Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Boo Boo's

Mid November Sayer and I had an accidental fall while picking up Greyson from MiMi and Grandpa's house after work. Sayer and I were holding hands walking to the front door and my heel got stuck in their front porch step and I face-planted onto the porch. I hit so hard that I saw a bright light when I hit.

Instead of letting go of Sayer's hand while falling I grabbed tighter and pulled him down with me causing him to scrape his nose on the front porch.

What a traumatic experience for him!! I don't know if he was more hurt or scared to see his mom in tears. I walked away with a scraped nose, a cut on my head, a goose-egg on the forehead and top of my head and a scraped hand.

Darned heels!!



No comments: