Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Week 35 Dr. Appt.

Tuesday we had another doctors appt. - this time with Dr. Hartung. Mike was really excited to have our appt. with her, because she was a very active parent when Mike was a principal and he knows both she and her husband pretty well. She was full of energy and made our appt. very interesting!

She asked me at one point how I was feeling and I said "Just fine." She said, "Now Ashley, at this point in a pregnancy if we ask the mom how she is feeling and she answers "just fine" we know that she is just giving us the polite answer." But, I told her that honestly, aside from having difficulty at night getting comfortable when I sleep, I have no complaints. Mike backed me up and said "Really, she hasn't complained much through this pregnancy - not like some of the horror stories I hear from other husbands."

The truth is, I really haven't had any issues and overall this pregnancy has been pretty easy. I can still wear my wedding ring and my heels without any swelling... so for that I am extremely thankful!

Everything was perfect in her opinion... my weight (which is 33 pounds to date), my bloodpressure, and most importantly Sayer's heartbeat! From this point on we are at weekly appts. The daily countdown is on.

No comments: