Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day of Shopping!

Today mom, Kelly, Stacy and I went to Babies-R-Us to finish up our baby registry. I wanted to take the girls with me so they could give me some ideas about what to register for - little did I know that taking them would result in a 138 page registry! JUST KIDDING! We didn't go too overboard, but we did have fun registering for all kinds of great baby items and trying out the gliders! Shopping is hard work!

I also wanted to post a picture of the swinsuit that Aunt Kelly bought Sayer for next summer! It reminds me of those old fashioned swimsuits that men used to wear. Too cute!

And of course, I had to buy this onesie for Daddy, since he thinks he's kind of a big deal! Now he and Sayer can wear matching shirts!


And Mimi had to buy these biker boots for Sayer so he would have some "cool" clothes to wear. Aren't they adorable. My little biker baby!

1 comment:

The McMillian's said...

I love the onesie Ashley! I showed it to Spencer and he loved it too! :) Super cute!!