Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Week 16

Well it's Week 16 and time again for another belly pic. I can hardly believe that another 4 weeks have passed. A lot of my friends have given me the advise to enjoy every moment of my pregnancy because it will fly by fast. I definitely believe them now!



I still don't have a large baby bump, but there is definitely a bump. Some clothes make it more obvious than others... and Mike can certainly tell in whatever it is that I am wearing. He loves to rub my belly and talk to the baby any chance that he gets. I love it!


We haven't bought a lot for the baby yet, but we have received a couple of gifts that Mike absolutely loves! Grammy and Papa gave us a pair of Illinois booties for the baby and Aunt Stacy gave us an Illinois binkie. Uncle Jason - you're going to have to come through for me on the MU gear... we can't have this baby only wearing Illinois!



Mike and I did do a little shopping at Marshmallow Kisses this weekend. Mike picked out a baby onesie that we both thought was pretty funny and daddy picked out a diaper bag for himself. It is fun to shop... and I think this little one might be a tiny bit spoiled when it's all said and done!


No comments: