Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our First Large Baby Purchase...

Mike and I made our first large baby purchase today - our carseat and stroller!

We had lunch today at Bravo and on the way back to my car I passed by Marshmallow Kisses, which is going out of business, and saw the stroller that I wanted. It was significantly marked down, so I went inside to search for the matching carseat. They had it and it too was significantly marked down - so I called Mike and asked what he thought. He said buy it! So I did!

Originally I wanted the black / white version of this same set, but after seeing the price on the green / gray version today I could not pass it up!

Mike wanted to leave them setting in the living room so we could look at them everyday, but I finally talked him into helping me take them to the nursery closet. We are both getting really excited and a purchase like this only makes it that more real!

No comments: