Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Movie night with Cousins and Friends!

Movie night with friends and family! Popcorn is always a hit with these two!


My boys LOVE their older cousin Emma. In fact, a few weeks ago the boys were getting ready for school and they were hugging each other and giving kisses and telling me how much they love each other, when Sayer says to me "I love my sister too!" I said, "Honey you don't have a sister." He looked at me with this puzzled look on his face and said "Uh,huh! Emma's my sister." I got a little teary eyed and explained that Emma was his cousin, not his sister. Honestly, they spend so much time together that he views Emma as his sister. I thought that was pretty sweet! I hope they are always as close as they are now.

No comments: