Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Disney on Ice

Gearing up for our trip to Walt Disney World in December, Mimi and Pepa purchased front row tickets to Disney on Ice for the boys! What a fun evening - seeing most of their favorite Disney characters!

Greyson and Janika getting ready for the show!








Check our the hair around this pirates belly button... gross!













As a kid who grew up going to Disney World almost yearly for family vacations, and as an adult D.N (Disney Nerd - as my husband lovingly refers to me), I couldn't help but shed some tears of joy as I watched my boys faces light up at the sight of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and their other favorite characters. I am positive that I will be a teary mess come December! How fun to make these special memories with the people that introduced my brother and I to the wonderful world of Disney... Mimi and Pepa. Thank you for all of the memories made and memories yet to come! We love you!

No comments: