Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Stone Boy!

Monkeys, Monkeys Everywhere! Happy 2nd Birthday to our buddy Stone Boy! What a fun day we had celebrating Year 2 with you!

From banana and monkey cakes...


to amazing monkey wrapping paper... drawn by Stone's grandmother. Jonalee's mom is so talented! I absolutely, positively know where my friend gets her creativity and artistic ability! From her momma!


Sharing presents...

And cake with all of our very best friends...










I have to say that as each and every one of their birthday parties come and go, I am a bit taken back by how fast the time goes by. It seems as if we were just welcoming all of these little ones into the world! So, I take pictures and try to capture the moments on film and video so that we can always remember these special days! We love you buddy! Happy Birthday!

No comments: